- Sleeping in!
- Staying up late with kids to watch DWTS while munching homemade popcorn.
- No packing lunches for school...yay!
- Shopping for Easter dresses.
- Baking chocolate chip cookies for my daughter's friends when they come over.
- Hosting our family Easter egg hunt for the first time since our teens were little...sniff...sniff!
- Decorating Easter eggs.
- Ending my Lenten fast with a Starbuck's Decaf-Non-Fat-Latte-Please!
- Heading to the shore to celebrate Easter with family.
- Celebrating the resurrection of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
It's not a mid-life crisis, it's motherhood in my 40's! Life is full with two teens and a tot!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Top Ten Things I Love About...Spring Break!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Woot! Woot! Spring Break. I totally agree with #3 - that is a true vacation! Have a good one!ReplyDelete