To avoid repeating myself, I will focus on my favorite items from the various goodies gathered from vendors or gleaned in our goodie bags from the gals at Getting Gorgeous. Enjoy!
Top Ten Things I Love About...Getting Gorgeous Goodies!
- Spin Pin hair twists from Goody. Amazingly one of those spirals can hold all of my hair in a bun!
- My new black velvet Secret Sleeves scarf!
- Degree motion activated deodorant. Love the long lasting scent!
- Bejeweled flip flops from Flipout Sandals that my teenage daughter is very excited about!
- Fragrant lilac candle from sarahpotempa.com!
- Pretty dangly earings from Studio Jewel
- Date night provided by gift card for Restaurant.com (Woohoo! A night out without the diaper bag!)
- 15 Minutes Outside by Rebecca P. Cohen. Great ideas I look forward to using with Baby!
- Fur lined ipad cover from Weight Watchers, which happens to fit my laptop!
- Getting glam and tip from Michael at Hair Room Service: Don't rinse out conditioner. Leave it in to cut down frizz in my mop of hair. Tried it and it works better than any anti-frizz product!