- Meeting up with old friends Sarah & Jo-Lynne.
- Meeting new blogging friends Caitlin & Valerie.
- Getting to meet other Philly Social Media Moms.
- Traveling in style with the sweet rides from Bryner Chevy.
- Kicking off the Getting Gorgeous event with a mamosa.
- Getting to "play with the big kids" while being such a baby blogger.
- The sights & sounds of the city.
- Getting my hair done like a celebrity by Michael at Hair Room Service
- Discovering that Hubby & kids treated Baby to some fun "first" activities during the day...she was in great hands!
It's not a mid-life crisis, it's motherhood in my 40's! Life is full with two teens and a tot!
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Getting Gorgeous in NYC!
Just returned from a fabulous day in New York City to attend the Getting Gorgeous event with fellow mom bloggers from across the region. I returned just a bit ago, giddy as a school girl, with my hair done and bags full of goodies. As I am now ready to collapse into bed I will not do a full blog post right now, but will just highlight my top ten favorite things:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment