I am thrilled to be able to offer two gift sets of Seventh Generation's new line of baby products. Each set includes: Diaper Cream, Sunscreen, Bubble Bath, Baby Lotion, Baby Shampoo & Wash and Foaming Baby Shampoo & Wash.
Cupcake especially enjoyed the Foaming Baby Shampoo & Wash and the Bubble Bath! I enjoyed the light citrus scent and learning all about the benefits of this new line of baby care products for my toddler:
- First complete line of USDA-certified biobased baby care products
- Endorsed by Healthy Child, Healthy World
- No synthetic fragrances, phthalates, or parabens
- Non-toxic, biodegradable formula
- Made with natural ingredients that come from plants and minerals
- Extra-virgin olive oil to moisturize and protect
Recently, founder of Liddle Kidz™ Foundation, Tina Allen, teamed up with Seventh Generation to discuss the benefits of baby massage. She has over a decade of service to kids and their families in issues of children's health and nurturing touch and is a respected author, lecturer and authority on infant and pediatric massage.
Five Quick Tips for Baby Massage:
- Choose the Best Time and Place: The best time for a massage is when baby is awake, healthy and happy! Find a familiar, warm and cozy spot with no drafts or distractions.
- Be Comfortable: Make sure both you and baby are comfy! (If not, you might be needing a massage afterward). Be sure baby is in a safe, soft, spot - especially if baby is mobile, as massage oil can make them quite slippery!
- Choosing Massage Oil: Massage oil is not a necessary component for baby massage as one might assume. If you choose to use one, extra virgin olive oil and grape seed oil are some of the best choices for infant massage. If you prefer a lotion, pick something with natural ingredients like the Seventh Generation Baby Lotion.
- Ask Permission: Watch your baby for cues. Learn to read the sounds and body language which indicates a green light or a red light. Coos and smiles are a very good sign!
- Know When Not to Massage: Avoid massage if baby has a rash, broken skin, bruising or if baby is sick, has a fever or an infection. Wait 30 minutes after eating and 2-3 days if baby has had immunizations. Check with your doctor if your baby has additional health concerns.
Enter below to win some Seventh Generation Wee Gen Baby products for your own wee little one! Just remember to leave a comment at the bottom of this post with a link or email so I can contact you through email if you should be one of our two winners!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I participated in this product review through The Motherhood. I received a gift set of Wee Gen products to use and a stipend for this post. All opinions are mine and Cupcake's!