|Bud juggled as a Jester. Darlin' went as Prom Queen Barbie. Cupcake
wore one of Darlin's very first recital costumes. She was a "Pincess Bahina!"
- My kids all dressed up to Trick or Treat for Cupcake's first experience begging for candy from our neighbors. She got the hang of it very quickly, worming her way through the big kids to make sure she had a spot right up front - because she knew instinctively that no one can resist such a precious princess ballerina!
- Hayrides to the pumpkin patch.
- Pumpkin pie
- Apple Crisp
- Thanksgiving Dinner - my favorite!
- Hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick.
- The beautiful autumnal hills of Pennsylvania!
- The crunch of fallen leaves.
- A crisp chill in the air.
- Harvest parties
What does it say about me that half of my top ten list involves food?! Join in on the fun by leaving a comment with your Top Ten Things You Love About Fall or a link to your favorites!