TOP TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ...MOTHER'S DAY 2011!
1. The week long celebration began with a fashion show at school. What a joy to watch Darlin' & Cupcake enjoy the spotlight together on the runway!
Babycake & Darlin' model formal gowns!
I love that Baby's clutching her favorite kitty purse while Big Sis looks on lovingly, too!
2. Waking up to the traditional Mother's Day breakfast in bed with hugs & smiles from all three children!
3. The wonderful youth worship service at church for Mother's Day. I really enjoyed getting to see my son and oldest daughter participate in the service, especially to hear them both play piano!
4. Plate with Cupcake's hand prints! I gave one to my Mom that had a hand from each of our three children!
5. Homemade vase from Buddy that looks like an Aztec artifact!
6. Beautiful turquoise necklace and earring set that my Mom gave to me. I think I've worn them almost everyday since!
7. Scrumptious lunch at the Outback along with my parents.
Buddy, Mid-Life Mom, Cupcake, Hubby & Darlin'
MomMom & PopPop joined us for Mother's Day
8. Playing our traditional basketball game of M-O-M, while Cupcake chased around her own ball. Fittingly, I was the first to get M-O-M. The kids did not inherit any basketball skill from me!
9. Watching the ultimate Mother's Day present: home videos that Hubby put on DVD! What a treat to watch our first daughter as a newborn for Mother's Day!
10. Our annual Mother/Daughter Banquet at church. A fun evening, wonderful speaker and such a joy to watch Darlin' play Chopin's Waltz for all the ladies!
Your children are beautiful :) Happy belated Mother's Day!ReplyDelete
Everyone is growing up so beautifully!ReplyDelete