1. How she clambers all the way up on the kitchen stool to retrieve her coveted "orange ball" and starts peeling it. Cupcake is addicted to clementines!
2. How she takes a sip from her cup every time I take a swig of my morning java!
3. How she says "cheers" and holds out her sippy cup expectantly til I tap my mug to it!
4. How she started saying grace this week, "God is good, God is great, God is good...indecipherable toddler mumblings...food."
5. The joy on her face every time we sing the "Oh, the Lord's been good to me" song before we eat.
6. Sitting so proudly in her new big girl Trip Trapp chair!
7. Footie Pajamas!
8. How she keeps her markers and sparkle Disney Princess paper right next to her all the while, just in case she has a moment of artistic inspiration!
9. How she picks up the scrambled eggs and places them on her tiny fork!
10. Sitting down at the dining room table and starting our day together!
It is so nice that you are able to appreciate time spent with your little one! It goes by so fast! Soak it up while you can! :)ReplyDelete